Safety Shoes Don't Just Mean Safety Boots
- Keens Atlanta Steel Toe Hiker: This classic looking low-cut hiking shoe is one of our most favored non-boot styles. With its Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) component to cut down on excess static electricity coupled with its oil and slip resistant outsole and steel toe protection, youll be just as protected as you would be in your heavy-duty work boots.
- Skechers Alloy Toe Athletic: In this pair of Skechers you can get the same protection that you get from a safety boot, all while looking sharp on the job. They give you a maximum amount of comfort with their memory-foam insoles, slip-resistant outsoles for messy situations, and are fully decked out in the toe with Aluminum, ready to protect at a moments notice.
- Timberland PRO Newbury: This popular womens style is a great choice when it comes to a nice looking dress safety shoe. Its built with an alloy toe, made to protect and cut down on excess static electricity with its ESD component, has a slip resistant outsole, and will provide you with maximum comfort throughout the day with its anti-fatigue footbed.
- Rockport Works Steel Toe Sailing Shoe: This pair of shoes is the farthest thing from your regular looking steel-toed shoe. Not only is it strong looking, but it has a slip-resistant sole to it, protects against any type of electrical hazard, and theyre even decked out with steel in the toe to save your foot if something were to happen.
- Dr. Martens Steel Toe Oxford: This popular style of Dr. Martens is a mighty fine choice when youre looking for a low-cut oxford style safety shoe. On top of it containing the Dr. Martens Air Cushioned sole, its also slip resistant and is capable of cutting down on excess static electricity with its ESD component.
Categories: Featured | Authored by: Saf-Gard | Posted: 04/02/2018