Online and Corporate Shoe Programs
Best Business to Business Corporate Safety Shoe Program in the US!
Our industry-leading, flexible, online systems provide you safety shoe program management solutions, often within ONE day. Saf-Gard is the nations most experienced safety shoe provider with the most experienced team. Our safety shoe management software is used by tens of thousands of B to B customers nationally. We have the Online solutions you need now. Our experienced team will ensure your online or multi-channel program is implemented as you require often within just a few hours on the same day. Saf-Gard also offers shoemobile and retail in many locations along the East Coast and in the Midwest.
Benefits of a Corporate Shoe Program
- FAST setup.
- Launch a custom website to manage your safety shoe program usually the same day.
- Tie in options to Ariba. Workday, DSSI, Coupa, and other purchasing systems.
- Data Exchange capabilities.
- GIVE Employees 100% control of the purchase and return process.
- Order any time of day or night, 365 days a year.
- Free shipping and free returns with UPS.
- "Advanced Exchange" program allows employees to receive exchange pairs before they return the original.
- Experienced Service Team.
- We value the "long term" so we work carefully to confirm your employee shoe program is set up exactly as you want it before launch.
- You select the approved styles.
- You tell us how each employee benefit works.
- We set up the site per your instructions. Then review with you. Then launch
- Subsidy Tracking Software.
- Flexible and able to track your shoe program no matter how complicated (test us!)
- Our shoe benefit tracking program stands the test of time with an original launch in 1993 and updated to serve the needs of the 40,000 B to B customers we serve today.
- You (as program manager) save time. Employees get what they need.
- Online subsidy tracking works real time with our website, kiosk, retail stores, and shoemobiles. Get your shoes any way you choose.
- Custom Corporate Website easy orders, management, and tracking
- Large shoe selection from top brands
- Convenient ordering/billing options
- Dedicated customer service representatives
Things to Consider:
When setting the framework of your customized shoe program, we will help you address some of the following issues to assist you in creating a program that meets your needs.
- Will certain types of shoes be mandatory?
- What are the style limitations?
- How will ordering be handled?
- How will billing be handled?
- Will the company offer a subsidy or co-pay for shoes?
Our industry expertise and wide selection of safety shoes allows us to help you create a successful safety shoe program that is tailored to your needs.
Contact us today to start a corporate safety shoe program!