Not satisfied with your recent purchase? Click here to download a RETURNS Quick Help Form. Our full return policy is listed below.
- All NEW shoes may be returned to Saf-Gard for Exchange or Credit up to 60 days from purchase.
- WORN SHOES
Defective shoes are defined as follows:
- - If the shoe is less than 6 months old, and in our determination shows normal wear - Full money back or 100% store credit towards replacement.
- - If the shoe is 6 months to 1 year old, and in our determination shows normal wear – 50% store credit towards replacement.
- - If the shoe is 6 months to 1 year old, and in our determination shows little wear – Full store credit towards replacement.
- Worn Out shoes are defined as follows: No exchange or credit is given
on shoes worn out or ruined due to work environment.
- - Shoe leather is torn from catching on something.
- - Upper leather is dried or ruined by exposure to oil, water, gasoline, chemicals, etc.
- - Lining under steel toe is "worn out" by rubbing toenail.
- Defective shoes are defined as follows:
- SAF-GARD’S GUARANTEE OF FIT (receipt required)
CUSTOMER TAKES SIZE RECOMMENDED BY SALESMAN
- If our salesman fits your employee AND your employee takes the size recommended, we will warranty the fit of the shoe. If the size is incorrect, we will exchange the shoe for a different size in the SAME style up to 30 days from date of original purchase. Customer may also upgrade into a Saf-Gard “comfort guaranteed” style such as Wolverine Durashocks, HyTest Footrests, Hushpuppies Professional, or Caterpillar I-Technology.
- (Fit guarantee is limited to exchange of shoes… no money back. Each customer is limited to one fit guarantee exchange per purchase.)
- If an employee does not allow us to measure their foot, his/her receipt will be marked N.F. (NOT FITTED). This voids Saf-Gard’s fit guarantee.
EMPLOYEE CHOOSES NOT TO TAKE SIZE RECOMMENDED.
- After measuring if employee chooses not to take size recommended by our salesman, Saf-Gard will sell to your employee the size your employee requests. However, the receipt will be marked “S.N.R.” (SIZE NOT RECOMMENDED). This voids Saf-Gard’s fit guarantee.
MAIL ORDER INCLUDING SHOEMOBILE & INTERNET ORDERS.
- The employee is responsible for proper fit and style when shoes are delivered through mail.
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Co. recommends that every customer wear their new shoes on a carpeted or clean surface for a few hours before wearing them into a work environment.
- CUSTOMER TAKES SIZE RECOMMENDED BY SALESMAN